As we get closer to Easter Sunday a lot of folks will be chowing down on their favorite Easter sweets, if they haven’t started already, and let’s face it, they aren’t good for us.
But not every piece of Easter candy is terrible. Nutritionists say it’s okay to enjoy them “in moderation,” and some choices certainly are better than others
Among the best Easter candy choices:
- Reeese’s Peanut Butter Cup Eggs (90 calories, 8 grams of sugar, plus it contains peanut butter which is healthy)
- Tootsie Easter Egg Shaped Pops (60 calories, 10 grams of sugar)
- Russell Stover Coconut Cream Egg (120 calories, 16 grams of sugar)
- Cadbury Crème Egg (150 calories, 20 grams of sugar)
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Easter Kisses (160 calories for seven pieces, with 18 grams of sugar)