Photo: Getty Images/Tim Boyle
Halloween is almost here!! It's one of my favorite holidays. Great memories of running up and down the block getting candy from neighbors, the parties, just plain fun. Now don't get me wrong,there are real scary parts to the holiday. But this is to focus on the fun. Now what to wear. It's always the first question people ask. "What are you going as?" This year is no different. It's not just for your kids anymore.Spirit Halloween is here to help again this year with it's list of the hottest Halloween costumes. Check them out.
- Fortnite and Borderlands: Popular costumes include Fortnite’s Merry Marauder, Drift and Tomato Head, as well as a Boderland collection, Assassin's Creed, Minecraft, Overwatch and Halo
- Stranger Things: Netflix’s popular spooky series will inspire costumes like Eleven, Steve, Hopper and more.
- Baby Shark Doo Doo!: The popularity of Baby Shark is bound to inspire lots of costumes, along with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Sharks too.
- Pop culture favorites: “The Office’s” Dwight, characters from “Cobra Kai” and more are a hit.
- Anime Heroes: Costumes from “Bleach,” “Baruto,” “Naruto,” “My Hero Academia” and “Dragon Ball Z” will be big hits this year
- Halloween Horror classics: Some costumes never go out of style, including Mike Myers, Chucky and more.
Most of the ideas are pretty basic, but if you don't have time to run everywhere and try to put it together yourself, Spirit Halloween is always a great option. I'm so ready for Halloween!!