Photo: Getty Images/David Madison
The 'Big Game' is just a few weeks away, so it's time to start thinking about what kind of grub you'll be having to celebrate the big game. The staff at The Daily Meal voted on their favorites and came up with their top 10 must haves.
10) Deviled eggs- Football fans seem to like this classic party food.
9) Nachos- The combo of chips, melted cheese, guac, salsa, meat, and beans is always a crowd-pleaser.
8) Pigs in a blanket- Love for this kid-friendly dish is something you never outgrow.
7) Potato skins- You can’t go wrong with the classic: cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and chives, or you can get fancy with brie and prosciutto or chorizo, or any other combination you like.
6) Guacamole- It’s simple, full of flavor, and people love it.
5) Seven-layer dip- The only thing better than guac, is layering it with refried beans, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, black olives, and scallions for this dip.
4) Pizza- Super Bowl Sunday is the busiest day for American’s favorite pizza chains and it’s perfect for feeding a hungry crowd.
3) Spinach artichoke dip- Chips and dip are an important part of any Super Bowl party and the spread wouldn’t be complete without this one.
2) Buffalo chicken dip- Same goes for this creamy, zesty dip.
1) Chicken wings- They’re a favorite food for football fans so make sure your Super Bowl Sunday includes wings and you’re good to go.