Photo: Getty Images/Rob Lewine
Well, when it's time to go to bed, did you know there are 2 types of people? Those who wear pajamas, and those who sleep in the buff, and it turns out what you wear...or don't wear to bed could say a LOT about you.
This new survey reveals the typical traits of people who wear pajamas to bed, and those who wear nothing.
For example, those who sleep naked are:
- More likely to be introverted
- • More likely to be a night owl
- • Have sex five times a week
- • 5/10 self-confidence ranking
Meanwhile, those who wear pajamas are:
- More likely to be an ambivert
- • More likely to be a mix of a night owl and early bird
- • Have sex four times a week
- • 6/10 self-confidence ranking
- Regardless of preference both naked sleepers and pajama wearers prefer their option because they say they feel more comfortable (61% vs. 70%).
- 26% of those who wear pajamas say a benefit is that they don’t have to wash their sheets as often.
- But 36% of nude sleepers believe it’s healthier to sleep in the buff.
- 24% of pajama-wearers don’t sleep naked because they’re worried about accidentally being seen in the buff.
- Regardless of preference, folks say it took on average three months to feel comfortable with their clothing of choice for bed.