One Day, One Chance to Win a Dream Vacation!
One day only,(Saturday, August 29) blood donors will be entered for a chance to win a one-week dream getaway to Big Cedar Lodge in Missouri, provided by Fundraisingtrips.org.*
A finalist from each drive or center location will be randomly chosen, then a final winner will be picked from those finalists (also at random).
- Donors may give blood at a convenient donor center or a select mobile blood drive. All drives are Saturday, August 29. Drive locations are below, click to make your appointment ahead of time.
- Healdton Oil Field Days, 10am-2pm
- Stillwater Elks Lodge, 9am-3pm
- Enid Oakwood Mall, 10am - 5pm
- Woodward Walmart, 11am-6pm
- Tulsa Tandy Family YMCA, 8am-3pm
- Altus Elite Nutrition, 9am - 2pm
- Wichita Falls Sikes Senter Mall, 1pm - 5pm
- Duncan Faith Church, 10am-3pm
- Oklahoma City Fairgrounds, 8am-3pm
- Lawton Legend Driven, 10am-3pm
- McAlester Walmart, 2-5pm
- McAlester Lowe’s, 9am-12pm
- Donor Centers
- Ada Donor Center. 1930 Stonecipher Blvd, 8am - 2pm
- Ardmore Donor Center, 2235 Merrick Drive, 8am - 2pm
- Edmond Donor Center, 3409 S. Broadway, 7:30am - 2pm
- Enid Donor Center, 301 E. Cherokee, 8am - 2pm
- Fort Smith Donor Center, 5300 S. U St.,9am - 2pm
- Lawton Donor Center, 211 SW A Ave, 8am - 2pm
- Norman Donor Center, 1004 24th Ave NW, 7:30am - 2pm
- OKC Main, 901 N. Lincoln, 7:30am - 2pm
- OKC North, 5105 N Portland, 7:30am - 2pm
- Tulsa Donor Center, 4601 E. 81st, 8am - 3pm
- Other Locations
- Texas drive & center locations
- Arkansas drive & center locations
All donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies to identify potential convalescent plasma donors.**
Each blood donor will also get a free, limited edition t-shirt, and achoice of voucherfor one entry to Science Museum Oklahoma or Frontier City Theme Park in OKC, or two entries to Safari Joe’s H2O Water & Adventure Park in Tulsa. Vouchers must be redeemed online through yourdonor profile.
It typically takes only about an hour to give blood. Oklahoma Blood Institute provides every drop of blood for more than 160 hospitals and medical facilities statewide.
- Oklahoma Blood Institute will follow CDC Guidelines during all blood drives
- Appointments are needed to participate to help ensure social distancing
- All Oklahoma Blood Institute staff will wear face masks
- All donors will be required to wear a mask. Masks will be provided if needed.
- Temperatures will be taken of all donors and staff before entering the blood drive
Save time and money by booking your next trip with Fundraisingtrips.org. Official raffle rules.
*Itinerary may differ according to winner’s availability and dates of travel. Trip to be booked in Spring 2021. Must be 18 or over to win prize.
**To give blood, 16-year-olds must weigh at least 125 pounds and provide signed parental permission; 17-year-olds must weigh at least 125 pounds; 18+ year olds must weigh at least 110 pounds. Photo ID required. Donors ages 16 or 17-years old need parental consent to be screened for COVID-19 antibodies and are not eligible to donate convalescent plasma. This test has not been FDA cleared or approved. It has been authorized by the FDA under an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) for use by authorized laboratories. The test has been authorized only for the detection of the IgG antibody against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens. Blood drives will be managed according to CDC safety recommendations. Test results will be made available post-donation.