Photo: Getty Images/Ablokhin
Are you getting that shopping list ready? Well, you might want to check out some of the cool new offerings that Trader Joe's has. Totally making me hungry now.
- Chile & Garlic Cashews -These nuts are roasted and dusted with seasoning that includes chile powder, garlic powder, and salt, with a little lime and cane sugar to add a tangy sweetness.
- Everything but the Elote Seasoning Blend- You know how Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning makes everything taste like an everything bagel? This stuff is the everything you’d find on elote - chile pepper, Parmesan cheese, chipotle powder, cumin, dried cilantro, sea salt and such - without the corn.
- Limone Alfredo -A lemony fresh twist on the classic Alfredo sauce.
- Mandarin Style Orange Chicken Bowl- It’s TJ’s beloved Mandarin Style Orange Chicken with carrots, broccoli, shallots, peas, and water chestnuts mixed in an orange-ginger sauce for an easy weeknight dinner.
- Organic Sparkling Yerba Mate and Organic Sparkling Green Tea -These unsweetened bubbly beverages will make you forget all about soda.
- Plantain Crisps- They’re thinner, crunchier, and more “chip-like” than regular plantain chips.
- Savory Banana & Nuts Trek Mix- Made with cooked green bananas that are less sweet and sliced thin and chip-like, cashews and pecans tossed in umami seasoning.
- Scalloped Potato Chips- Cheese-lovers will flip for these chips, made with Parmesan, cheddar, Asiago, Romano, and provolone.
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Bundt Cake- It’s a dense, super-moist sour cream vanilla bundt cake with real raspberries and white chocolate pieces and topped with a glaze.
Here Trader Joe's.....take my money!