Photo: Getty Images/Catherine Delahaye
Schools are closed all over the country. Not only because of spring break, but because of the Coronavirus, and now parents have to keep their kids busy. So what do you do?
Lots of schools plan on going to online learning after spring break, but here are a few other ways to keep your kids engaged.
- Have them get dressed. No jammie days.
- Create a work place for the kids.
- Use timers to separate tasks.
- Stay in sync to the normal schedule.
- Shuffle the shelves to bring forgotten items to the front.